Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
These are yummy muffins that are moist and low sugar, salt, and fat too!! If you like stuff that is not really sweet, powdered sugar subbed in for the regular will cut down on the sweetness. I got these from a healthy recipe site.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- line 12 muffin tins with paper muffin cups or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- add all liquid ingredients; mix.(don't over mix)
- Fill muffins tins 3/4 full.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
These muffins were tasty,moist, and healthy too!!
This was a really good recipe and not too sweet. I think next time I'll add some golden plumped raisins and some pecans. Thanks for the great recipe!
These were a nice healthy muffin. Moist and light banana flavor with lots of cinnamon. They were not sweet much at all, I might increase the sugar to 1/2 cup next time. Very fast and easy to make and baked up in 15 minutes. Thanks for the recipe!!