- 118.29 ml original Bisquick baking mix
- 78.07 ml Italian dressing
- 118.29 ml progresso garlic and herb-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 680.38 g boneless pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (4 chops)
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Bisquick mix, dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Coat pork chops with Bisquick mix.
- Dip coated pork chops into dressing, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork in oil about 5 minutes or until golden brown; reduce heat to low.
- Carefully turn pork.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until pork is no longer pink in center.
- Serve immediately.