Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is so simple, yet so delicious! A tasty way to make pork chops! Enjoy! Originally taken from the back of a Bisquick box.
- Place Bisquick mix, dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Coat pork chops with Bisquick mix.
- Dip coated pork chops into dressing, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork in oil about 5 minutes or until golden brown; reduce heat to low.
- Carefully turn pork.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until pork is no longer pink in center.
- Serve immediately.
These had an odd taste.
These were very moist pork chops. I was glad about that because I tend to get them too done. Mine were about an inch thick, so I can't say anything about the time it took to cook them. I made this for "Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup". Thanks for posting this.
Easy and tasty! I love recipes that you easily have the ingredients on hand and this is one of them!