Recipe by IHeartBobert
This is my favorite recipe for banana bread, its adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe. It is easy to make, and its sooooo scrumptious!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars until white and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla; mix to combine.
- Stir in nuts, and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 mins.