Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my favorite recipe for banana bread, its adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe. It is easy to make, and its sooooo scrumptious!
- Cream butter and sugars until white and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla; mix to combine.
- Stir in nuts, and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 mins.
I made this banana bread from this recipe for the first time turn out great love it and so did my husband
The recipe s ays 2 bread pans & I used 2 loaf pans. It only makes 0NE loaf so mine were flat & dry
Thank you for this recipe! It really was moist and delicious! I also would try to reduce the sugar next time (but only because it will hopefully make it a little healthier :)). This is how I'll always do banana bread from now on!