1/4 Photos of Moist and Delicious Banana Bread
1 hr 5 mins
This is my favorite recipe for banana bread, its adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe. It is easy to make, and its sooooo scrumptious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugars until white and fluffy.
- 2Add the eggs and mix until incorporated.
- 3Add all the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- 4Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla; mix to combine.
- 5Stir in nuts, and pour into prepared pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 mins.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist and Delicious Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 312.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g