- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- in large saucepan, that has been sprayed with non stick vegetable spray --
- over very low heat -- melt chips and butter.
- stir occasionally until well blended.
- remove from heat.
- add baking mix.sweetened condensed milk and egg.stir well.stir in nuts.
- spray non stick vegetable spray on bottom and sides of 13x9" baking dish -- pour brownie mix into dish.
- bake 20-25 minutes.
- cool slightly.cut into squares -- .