Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Everyone has one, but this is my mom's Peach Cobbler recipe.
- 2 frozen pie crusts
- 2 lbs frozen peaches
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar, divide into 1 cup and 1/4 cup
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray a 2 quart Pyrex bowl with Pam.
- Lay one pie crust in bottom of bowl.
- Put peaches in a 3 quart pan. Barely cover with water and 1 cup sugar. Cook for a short time until sugar dissolves.
- Pour into bowl and cover with the second pie crust.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Poke a few holes in top of crust for steam to escape.
- Bake at 350° about 1 hour or until the top is brown.