Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I found this on google.com for someone that requested the recipe in the forums.
- 250 g flour
- 1⁄2 cup lukewarm milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 liter milk
- 25 g sugar
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix (or 3 tablespoons corn starch and vanilla flavor)
- 500 g ground poppy seeds
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 dash rum
- Prepare a dough from the ingredients above and line the bottom of a baking pan with the dough.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare the vanilla pudding according to the instructions on the package (or bring milk to a boil, add vanilla and cornstarch and boil for 1 more minute).
- Add poppy seeds, sugar, butter, raisins and rum to the hot pudding and put the mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake at 180 C for 40 minutes.
- A shortbread crust can be substituted for the yeast dough in this recipe.