Recipe by Chef Otaktay
this is agreat recipe that my friend Kallie gave to me it was really yummy and my whole family loved it:)
- 4 smoked pork chops, chopped
- 4 large carrots
- 2 turnips, to taste
- 1⁄4 cabbage
- 2 cups hulled hominy, Iroquois White Corn
- 1⁄2 lb chopped venison
- kidney beans or navy beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook in slow cooker the hulled hominy over night on low.
- Rinse corn.
- Brown and chop meat.
- Chop cabbage, turnips, rutabagas and carrots to bite size.
- In a large soup pot pour all ingredients don’t drain the beans.
- Fill with water 1" over all ingredients adding as needed.
- Cook until all vegys are tender.
- Note: making corn soup the traditional way of lying the corn is the easiest task.