Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Moe's is my FAVORITE restaurant and I've been looking for copycat recipes. I found this online and I'm storing it here for safe keeping. I'm kind of skeptical about the onion because I don't recall onion in the queso at Moe's... but its worth a shot!
- 236.59 ml shredded asadero cheese
- 113.39 g jalapenos or 113.39 g poblano peppers, chopped & drained
- 59.14 ml half-and-half cream
- 29.58 ml onions (finely chopped)
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- Heat all ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese is melted.
- Service warm with tortilla chips.