Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Moe's is my FAVORITE restaurant and I've been looking for copycat recipes. I found this online and I'm storing it here for safe keeping. I'm kind of skeptical about the onion because I don't recall onion in the queso at Moe's... but its worth a shot!
- 1 cup shredded asadero cheese
- 4 ounces jalapenos or 4 ounces poblano peppers, chopped & drained
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons onions (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat all ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese is melted.
- Service warm with tortilla chips.