Recipe by Stacey Dee
Moe's is my FAVORITE restaurant! found a Pico de Gallo copycat recipe online and putting it here for safe keeping!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This was just delicious. I loved everything about it. The only difference I made was that I added the just of one lime (love lime) and more jalapenos. I found the Southwest Seasoning at Walmart - The McCormick Gourmet Collection. Added some great flavor. I've never been to Moe's Grill so I can't compare it to that, but this is something I'll made over and over. Just great. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2012.
- 5 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro (rinsed well and chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet white onion (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno (diced)
- 1⁄2 lime (juiced)
- 2 teaspoons southwest seasoning (not sure what this is?)