Recipe by DoryJean54
The best tasting broccoli casserole I ever had!My neighbor brought this over for a cook-out, it disappeared fast...
- 2 large head of broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) packages Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli until tender, drain.
- Chop broccoli.
- Add garlic powder and pepper.
- Prepare stove top stuffing according to package.
- Mix broccoli,soup and cheese together.
- Put in a 9x13 casserole.
- Layer prepared stuffing mix over top.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until bubbly.