Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
This is a steak gorgonzola without the pasta. It's modified from this recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/steak-gorgonzola-la-olive-garden-158508
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) boneless beef top sirloin steaks
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing (I used Newman's Own Lighten Up Italian)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola
- MARINATING THE STEAK:.
- Cut steak into strips.
- Mix the Italian Dressing, rosemary, and lemon juice.
- Add steak to the mixture and marinate for at least one hour.
- PREPARE THE BALSAMIC GLAZE:.
- Place sugar and balsamic vinegar in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer until the syrup reduces to 75% and thickens into a syrup.
- PREPARE THE DISH:.
- Grill the steak to desired doneness.
- Drizzle Balsamic Glaze on steak.
- Sprinkle gorgozola cheese on top.