8 hrs 10 mins
This is a modified recipe. I have deleted the brown suar in the Sharon's recipe. Judy from Hawaii notes about this recipe: Ono is Hawaiian for tasty. My friend, Sharon, always takes this to potlucks at work. She also brings copies of the recipe because people always ask for it. I'm generally not a barbecue fan, but I really enjoy this recipe. It is great on buns or over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chuck roast into a crock pot.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 3Pour barbecue sauce over meat.
- 4Cover& cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.
- 5Remove roast from crock pot& shred meat with two forks.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Modified Sharon's Ono Barbecue Beef, Recipe #83506
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 551.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid smoke flavoring