Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Easy to Fix and very Yummy
- 3 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1892.72 ml beef broth
- 73.94 ml flour
- 31.18 g package onion soup mix, Lipton
- 709.77 ml mushrooms, sliced
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
- Place over medium-high heat.
- Add onions to skillet; cook until onions are translucent and beginning to caramelize, about 10 minutes.
- Add to Crock Pot along with beef broth, flour, mushrooms, onion soup mix and white pepper.
- Cover; cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Read more: http://healthy.food.com/recipe/guilt-free-onion-soup-crock-pot-275840#ixzz1Q34QezSj.