Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Easy to Fix and very Yummy
- 3 large onions, thinly sliced
- 8 cups beef broth
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package onion soup mix, Lipton
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
- Place over medium-high heat.
- Add onions to skillet; cook until onions are translucent and beginning to caramelize, about 10 minutes.
- Add to Crock Pot along with beef broth, flour, mushrooms, onion soup mix and white pepper.
- Cover; cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Read more: http://healthy.food.com/recipe/guilt-free-onion-soup-crock-pot-275840#ixzz1Q34QezSj.