Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great low-carb pizza crust solution
Make and share this Modern Matriarch's Cauliflower Ppizza Crust (Low Carb) recipe from Food.com.
- Chop cauliflower into small chunks and pulse through a food processor until it looks like grain. Do not over-do it or you will puree it. You can also grate the whole head with a cheese grater if you don't have a food processor.
- Microwave for 8 minutes for a whole large head. No added water. The moisture in the cauliflower will cook itself.
- Combine all ingredient except the melted butter.
- Form the crust on a cookie sheet.
- Brush the top with melted butter - sprinkle with garlic powder/salt if desired.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes, then lower to 350 and cook for an additional 20 minutes.