Great low-carb pizza crust solution
My Private Note
pizza C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop cauliflower into small chunks and pulse through a food processor until it looks like grain. Do not over-do it or you will puree it. You can also grate the whole head with a cheese grater if you don't have a food processor.
- 2Microwave for 8 minutes for a whole large head. No added water. The moisture in the cauliflower will cook itself.
- 3Combine all ingredient except the melted butter.
- 4Form the crust on a cookie sheet.
- 5Brush the top with melted butter - sprinkle with garlic powder/salt if desired.
- 6Bake at 400 for 10 minutes, then lower to 350 and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Modern Matriarch's Cauliflower Ppizza Crust (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 137.2 mg
- Sodium 430.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs