Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ever make Baklava? Gooey, rich... messy... philly dough... This recipe is sooo easy - sooo good!
- 4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8x8 baking pan with foil. Spray foil with non-stick spray generously.
- Crush up your 4 cups of honey nut cheerios. Add melted butter and mix to coat. Press into baking pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over mixture. Top with nuts. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Drizzle honey on top, if desired (this is optional). Let sit for at least an hour. Pull out of baking pan by gripping foil. Cut into squares. Enjoy!