This is a fast, easy soup that makes for a great lunch or light supper. Why fuss with making homemade wontons for soup when tortellini makes a great substitute?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (14 ounce) cans ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen tortellini (meat filling gives the best results, but use whatever kind you want)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen Chinese vegetables (or any type you like)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1In a large saucepan, place the chicken broth and, over high heat, bring it to a boil.
- 2Add frozen tortellini and veggies, let return to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tortellini is tender; stir occasionally.
- 3Remove from heat, stir in onion, sesame oil, and ginger; serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Wonton Soup
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 1505.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: