Sooz Cooks's Note:
I made this for Thanksgiving once and one of my daughter's friends wanted to know what was in the "potatoes"! People who claim to dislike cauliflower love this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place the frozen cauliflower in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and microwave on high for 7 minutes. Stir and cook another 4 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes. Place in a colander to drain and blot with paper towels to absorb as much moisture as possible.
- 3Place the cauliflower in a food processor. Add the sour cream, cream cheese, butter, half the cheese, half the bacon, salt and pepper to processor. Process until contents have the smooth consistency of mashed potatoes.
- 4Grease the same casserole used for cooking the cauliflower and pour in the cauliflower mixture.
- 5Top with the remaining cheese and crumbled bacon.
- 6Bake uncovered 20 minutes at 400º or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Twice Baked Potatoes (Cauliflower)
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 748.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g