Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is an old Seventh-Day Adventist recipe that shows up at every potluck.
- 1 (20 ounce) canof worthington veggie burgers
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 cups grated colby cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 cups fine breadcrumbs
- Combine all ingredients except some cheese for the top.
- Spread in 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Bake 1/2 hour at 350 covered with aluminum foil.
- Uncover; bake 25 minutes more until center looks done.
- Put remaining cheese on top and bake 10 more minutes.