Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just another wild idea to use up that leftover turkey. Instead of canned tuna, I thought why not leftover turkey ?
- 8 ounces leftover roasted turkey, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill relish or 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip or 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and season to taste.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or on toast as a sandwich.
- Cook time is for eggs. See my egg cooking method (The Geezer's Deviled Eggs #418852 ).