Recipe by ElaineAnn
A simple, tasty dessert treat for family and friends. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua, plus
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese spread
- 2 cups milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 ladyfingers, sliced in half
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, whisk 1/2 cup Kahlúa and cream cheese spread to blend.
- Beat in milk. Gradually whisk in instant pudding mix until it begins to thicken.
- In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- In bottom of 8-inch square baking dish, spread about 3/4 cup pudding mixture.
- Top with single layer of 12 ladyfinger slices, cut side up.
- Sprinkle with half of remaining Kahlúa, then a third of chocolate mixture.
- Repeat layering one more time.
- Spread whipped cream over top, covering completely.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate mixture. Chill until ready to serve.