A simple, tasty dessert treat for family and friends. Prep time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, whisk 1/2 cup Kahlúa and cream cheese spread to blend.
- 2Beat in milk. Gradually whisk in instant pudding mix until it begins to thicken.
- 3In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- 4In bottom of 8-inch square baking dish, spread about 3/4 cup pudding mixture.
- 5Top with single layer of 12 ladyfinger slices, cut side up.
- 6Sprinkle with half of remaining Kahlúa, then a third of chocolate mixture.
- 7Repeat layering one more time.
- 8Spread whipped cream over top, covering completely.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining chocolate mixture. Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.8
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 180.0 mg
- Sodium 584.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 9.4 g