Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had to post this recipe as it is my DD's favourite lunch food. Serve with a salad and sweet chilli sauce. Delicious. I do not use the whole amount of red curry paste or I substitute (which is what we prefer) with a Kikkomans sweet soy, lime and ginger marinade.
- 440 g cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 9.85 ml fresh mint leaves
- 2.46 ml lime rind
- 9.85 ml red curry paste
- 59.14 ml spelt flour
- Mix all ingredients except flour together in a bowl.
- Using a hand blender, blend until well mixed.
- Add flour and mix well. Should have a not too wet consistency otherwise add a bit more flour.
- Heat a pan and add a little peanut oil or grapeseed oil.
- Forming little patties fry on each side until golden.