Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had to post this recipe as it is my DD's favourite lunch food. Serve with a salad and sweet chilli sauce. Delicious. I do not use the whole amount of red curry paste or I substitute (which is what we prefer) with a Kikkomans sweet soy, lime and ginger marinade.
- Mix all ingredients except flour together in a bowl.
- Using a hand blender, blend until well mixed.
- Add flour and mix well. Should have a not too wet consistency otherwise add a bit more flour.
- Heat a pan and add a little peanut oil or grapeseed oil.
- Forming little patties fry on each side until golden.