1/1 Photo of Mock Tea Sangria
I was very surprised by this drink. So tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process raspberries in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 2Pour puree through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large container, discarding raspberry seeds.
- 3Set puree aside.
- 4Bring 3 cups water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring often.
- 5Remove from heat; add tea bag.
- 6Cover and steep 5 minutes.
- 7Remove tea bag with a slotted spoon, squeezing gently; cool tea mixture.
- 8Stir together tea mixture, raspberry puree, grape juice, and lemon and lime slices.
- 10Stir in orange soft drink, and serve immediately over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Tea Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (2150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: