1/3 Photos of Mock Sushi- a childrens treat
This would make a great treat for children on April Fools day or any time for that matter. I got it from a Family Fun Magazine and love the simplicity of the recipe and how much fun the kids have with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 12x17" baking sheet.
- 2Melt butter in a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Add marshmallows and stir until smooth.
- 4Remove mixture from heat and stir in rice cereal until it is evenly coated.
- 5Turn the baking sheet so that the shorter ends are at the top and bottom.
- 6Then press the marshmallow mixture onto the sheet, distributing it evenly.
- 7Starting at one side an inch up from the lower edge, place gummy worms atop the mixture end to end in a horizontal line.
- 8Gently roll the lower edge of the marshmallow mixture over the gummy worms.
- 9Then stop and cut the log away from the rest of the mixture.
- 10Use the same method to form 4 more logs.
- 11Slice each log into 1 inch thick"sushi" rolls and wrap them individually with a strip of fruit roll-ups.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Sushi- a childrens treat
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 478.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 53.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: