Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If your not into sponge cake or short cake try this one made with vanilla wafers. It's even better!
- 3 cups vanilla wafers (crushed but not to crumbs.)
- 1 (20 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Place 1 and a 1/2 cups of the wafers into the bottom of a glass casserole dish.
- Top wafers with pie filling.
- Top pie filling with the rest of the wafers.
- Top wafers with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve.
- I top the cool whip with a few wafer crumbs and a few strawberries, for presentation, if I take it to a party!