- 3 lbs spaghetti squash
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, prick squash with fork, place in a baking dish and bake uncovered about 1 1/2 hours.
- Cook the spaghetti and drain.
- Cut squash lengthwise; remove seeds and fibers of one half; save the other half for another time.
- Remove the spaghetti-like strands with fork.
- Toss the squash and remaining ingredients together.