Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, flavorful and delicious! This is a keeper.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- chopped fresh chives or dried chives
- Mix all ingredients together with electric mixer till smooth.
- Chill until serving time.
Yummy! I used reduced-fat cream cheese and probably would use fresh garlic next time. Best when chilled for a while before eating to allow the flavors to blend. Not exactly like sour cream, but a smooth creamy topping that pairs very nicely with a crisp baked potato. Thanks, Marie, for sharing!