Recipe by Terrylynn
Taste just like skor bars. These are great and very addictive.
Top Review by Lcamp.xo
Addicting. I use becel original margarine,as it's 92% canola and sunflower oils and I use semi sweet bakers chocolate that I melt in the microwave and pour on afterwards. I put it in the freezer for 5 mins and then in the fridge.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat ove to 350. Line a 13 x9 inch pan with Parchment paper for easy clean up. Arrange crackers evenly in pan.
- In saucepan over medium heat melt butter. Stir in brown sugar until melted and smooth. Bring mixture to a boil stirring constantly until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Boil for 2 minutes and then pour mixture evenly over cracker.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces evenly over caramel mixture. Return to oven just long enough for chocolate to melt. Spread chocolate evenly with spatula.
- Place pan in refrigerator or freezer until chocolate is firm. Cut or break into pieces.
- Cooking time is cooling time.