Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great non-alcoholic punch to serve at parties or on holidays. Tastes great and easy to make!
- 12 ounces grape juice concentrate
- 12 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup grenadine
- 3 cups orange soda
- 3 1⁄2 cups club soda
- 1 orange
- In 4 qt, non metal container, combine grape juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, grenadine syrup and carbonated soda.
- Stir, cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- Stir occasinally.
- Remove 30 minutes prior to serving and stir in club soda.
- Top with chilled orange slices.
This is so yummy! Mix up a big batch and keep it in the freezer, just scoop some out and add chilled club soda or diet lemon lime beverage. (I used Diet Rite tangerine soda instead of regular orange soda, worked fine, you wouldn't know the difference.)