Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great non-alcoholic punch to serve at parties or on holidays. Tastes great and easy to make!
- 12 ounces grape juice concentrate
- 12 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup grenadine
- 3 cups orange soda
- 3 1⁄2 cups club soda
- 1 orange
- In 4 qt, non metal container, combine grape juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, grenadine syrup and carbonated soda.
- Stir, cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- Stir occasinally.
- Remove 30 minutes prior to serving and stir in club soda.
- Top with chilled orange slices.