- 709.77 ml cauliflower
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 slice bacon, microwaved crisp
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 118.29 ml nonfat sour cream
- 59.14 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml fat-free buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Break cauliflower into bite-size florets, and microwave 3 minutes til crisp-tender. Shock in cold water, changing frequently, until cool. Blot with paper towels til completely dried.
- Chop boiled eggs. Crumble bacon. Add all vegetables, garlic, eggs, and bacon to large mixing bowl.
- Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and buttermilk til smooth. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss well.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Keeps 3-4 days in fridge.