Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is diet friendly, even Atkins friendly. Tasty, full of fiber, and very healthful
- 709.77 ml cauliflower
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 slice bacon, microwaved crisp
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 118.29 ml nonfat sour cream
- 59.14 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml fat-free buttermilk
- Break cauliflower into bite-size florets, and microwave 3 minutes til crisp-tender. Shock in cold water, changing frequently, until cool. Blot with paper towels til completely dried.
- Chop boiled eggs. Crumble bacon. Add all vegetables, garlic, eggs, and bacon to large mixing bowl.
- Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and buttermilk til smooth. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss well.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Keeps 3-4 days in fridge.
Loved it! Was very easy and had a great taste. Next time I'll cut cauli into smaller pieces, can't wait to make again!
I'm not watching carbs at all; I just thought I'd try this, and I'm glad I did. It's quick and easy to make and tastes great. I used 3 hard-boiled eggs (there's no eggs listed in the ingredients, but they are listed in the instructions, so I guessed the amount). I didn't have FF mayo, so I used low-fat mayo. I added a bit of dijon mustard, salt and pepper for some extra flavor. I'll be making this again. Thanx for posting!