Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
It was a mistake that turned out delicious.
- 1 small whole cauliflower
- 3 hardboiled egg
- 1 small green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 cup celery, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced green olives (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 -3 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Steam Cauliflower approximately 8 minute.
- until tender not soft.
- meanwhile seperate yokes from whites.
- In a medium bowl:.
- Add egg yokes mashed, chopped green pepper.
- celery, onion and rest of the ingredients.
- stir until well blended.
- When the Cauliflower is cooled to handle
- cut into bite size pieces and add to mixture.
- I used 1/2 of the Cauliflower.
- You can use your own discretion as to the amount to add.