1/4 Photos of Mock Pot Roast and Vegetables
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This meat loaf recipe is baked with vegetables and is similar to a pot roast. From Southern U.S. Cuisine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g lean ground beef
- 226.79 g ground pork
- 118.29 ml quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 14.78 ml salt, divided
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- 8 small carrots
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and halved or 8-10 small potatoes, peeled
- 16 small white onions (frozen or fresh peeled)
- frozen peas
- 1Mix ground beef and pork together with rolled oats.
- 2Mix in eggs, ketchup, dry mustard, 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper.
- 3Shape into a loaf in a shallow greased baking pan large enough for meat loaf and vegetables.
- 4Brush with gravy browning sauce, if using.
- 5Arrange carrots, potatoes, and onions around meatloaf.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining teaspoon of salt.
- 7Cover pan with foil; bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- 8Uncover and add peas.
- 9Replace cover and bake for another 30 minutes.
- 10Uncover and baste meat loaf with pan juices.
- 11Bake 5 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Pot Roast and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.9
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 1178.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 29.6 g