Recipe by StacyW
This is an easy recipe that my whole family enjoys. Before kids, my husband and I used to fight over the leftovers, as they were just as good the next day. Now, there are no leftovers!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) packetsof lipton beefy dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof stew vegetables
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix one packet of Beefy Onion soup mix with the ground beef.
- Form 4-5 patties.
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray. Brown patties.
- When meat is browned, mix 2°C water with other soup mix packet. Pour on top of patties, lifting patties so they do not stick to pan.
- Add frozen vegetables. Cover.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- If desired, remove vegetables and meat from pan and stir in 1 T. cornstarch to make a thicker gravy.