Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
For those who love traditional plum pudding and want to have it even in the summer; this is for you! No cooking and no hot steamed pudding. Tastes surprisingly good!
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup dried coarse breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 cup sultana
- 3⁄4 cup cooked drained chopped prune
- 1⁄4 cup dried orange peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pinch salt
- Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water.
- Cook the prunes in a little water to soften, drain and chop.
- Add prunes and all other ingredients to the jelly.
- Mix and set.
- Serve icy cold with whipped cream, custard or ice cream.