1/1 Photo of Mock Pineapple
I haven't grown any zucchini since I got this recipe, but have been dying to find out how well this works...I would think this would best done with those huge, monster zucchinis that seem to sprout up when your back is turned...Zucchinizilla, if you will. If anyone is game to try this, please let me know how it turned out. Cooking time is process time for canner after it has attained 10 pounds pressure. Yield is an estimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: Read your pressure cooker's manual before first use.
- 2Combine pineapple juice, zucchini, sugar, and lemon juice in a non-reactive (not aluminum or cast-iron) pot.
- 3Simmer 20 minutes.
- 4If desired, add a few drops of food coloring.
- 5Hot-pack in sterilized pint jars, carefully wipe off the edges of the jar and attach seal.
- 6Process in a pressure cooker at 10 pounds pressure for 30 minutes.
- 7After cooker has depressurized, remove jars to a wire rack and let sit, undisturbed, for 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (4422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 80.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g