Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love Pina Coladas but don't want the hangover? Try this non-alcoholic drink! UPDATE: Due to reviews I have made some corrections to this recipe to make it better!
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut extract
- 2 -4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- mint leaf
- Combine ingredients in a blender and mix on high until frothy.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
- For a thicker variation, freeze the pineapple juice in ice trays and blend.
This was so good! I can't believe it tasted so well without alcohol! It frothed up so well. If you use whole milk I would say add a tad less than required.
Yum! I made this for Little Miss (DD) and she loved it. I froze pineapple juice in ice trays last night and used it as ice cubes but still included the pineapple juice. I also had to substitute the milk to use Lactose Free Milk, Little Miss asked for it again. Thank you Sharon123
It was pretty good- I cut the recipe in half and used 1% milk instead of whole milk, which was probably a mistake. I did add vanilla ice cream though, and it was great! Next time, I'm going to try freezing the pineapple juice!