Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My daughter who swears she hates liverwurst chows down on this. It's a pretty tasty imitation that's for sure!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces liverwurst
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Combine cheese and liverwurst.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Place in decorative bowl and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Easy to make, lots of flavor. I think I'd play with it a little next time, add chopped egg and some sour cream to make it fluffier. It was eaten just fine following the recipe, though!
This is pretty good, although I love liverwurst! I can't believe that your daughter swears she hates it, yet loves this, since the liverwurst is the dominate flavor. I added extra onion, just because I like it. I ate it on crackers in the evenings for a snack.