Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another dip recipe that has been around for years that is making a come back at my house. Serve with Ritz Crackers.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cooked, drained, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced, drained
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper
- Saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add mushrooms, soup and Tabasco sauce, salt & pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Add cooked broccoli and cheese. Mix well.
- Cook for about 5 minutes over low heat.
- Serve in chafing dish with Ritz Crackers.