Melissa Spangler's Note:
Another dip recipe that has been around for years that is making a come back at my house. Serve with Ritz Crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cooked, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced, drained
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper
- 1Saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
- 2Add mushrooms, soup and Tabasco sauce, salt & pepper to taste. Mix well.
- 3Add cooked broccoli and cheese. Mix well.
- 4Cook for about 5 minutes over low heat.
- 5Serve in chafing dish with Ritz Crackers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Oyster Dip (Broccoli Dip)
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 440.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g