This warm dip is delish! It can also be served over a baked potato. THis dip is requested at every gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) package garlic cheese (Kraft brand preferred or Copycat Kraft Garlic Cheese Roll)
- 1 (10 ounce) box broccoli (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and chopped (or large if you prefer)
- 1Saute onion in butter and then add other ingredients.
- 2Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- 3Serve warm with crackers or over baked potato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Oyster Dip
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 460.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g