Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This warm dip is delish! It can also be served over a baked potato. THis dip is requested at every gathering.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) packagegarlic cheese (Kraft brand preferred or Copycat Kraft Garlic Cheese Roll)
- 1 (10 ounce) box broccoli (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and chopped (or large if you prefer)
- Saute onion in butter and then add other ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm with crackers or over baked potato.
Yum yum! I really enjoyed this! I did make a few substitutions. I thought I had frozen broccoli, but couldn't find it, so I subbed frozen spinach! I also couldn't find the garlic cheese in the store, so I used cheddar and threw in some powdered garlic. Delicious! Thanks!
This is so amazing all you had to do is get oyster shell and fill it with this!I enjoyed this immensely.I did add garlic along when I sauteed the onions. I tkink this would be great over pasta!
I really wanted to give this a 5 star as I really enjoyed it but I just couldnt because of the lack of measurements in the ingredients. I know 'Zaar put a rule in place that we have to provide measurements but this must be an old one! We don't have boxed chopped broccoli in the Uk and without a measurement I had no idea how much to use or how finely it needed to be chopped as for the soup and cheese I had two sizes for each to choose from which made it even more difficult to work out the recipe! i ended up with a sauce the consistency of campbells condesed and used it as a pasta sauce instead. Can we have some measurements put in please!