Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This warm dip is delish! It can also be served over a baked potato. THis dip is requested at every gathering.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) packagegarlic cheese (Kraft brand preferred or Copycat Kraft Garlic Cheese Roll)
- 1 (10 ounce) box broccoli (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and chopped (or large if you prefer)
- Saute onion in butter and then add other ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm with crackers or over baked potato.