Recipe by Kikimony
This warm dip is delish! It can also be served over a baked potato. THis dip is requested at every gathering.
Top Review by Sharon123
Yum yum! I really enjoyed this! I did make a few substitutions. I thought I had frozen broccoli, but couldn't find it, so I subbed frozen spinach! I also couldn't find the garlic cheese in the store, so I used cheddar and threw in some powdered garlic. Delicious! Thanks!
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) packagegarlic cheese (Kraft brand preferred or Copycat Kraft Garlic Cheese Roll)
- 1 (10 ounce) box broccoli (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and chopped (or large if you prefer)