1/1 Photo of Mock Mimosa (From Kraft)
A virgin brunch drink that is refreshing as it is delicious. This recipe could be included in a Lite-Bleu menu. All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 ounce low-calorie powdered drink mix, Pineapple-Orange Flavor (1 tub Crystal Lite)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, very cold
- 1 navel orange, cut into 10 thin slices
- 1Empty contents of drink mix tub into large plastic or glass pitcher.
- 2Add club soda; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved. Stir in orange juice.
- 3Serve over ice cubes in 10 tall glasses. Add orange slice to each glass.
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Mimosa (From Kraft)
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-calorie powdered drink mix