Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A virgin brunch drink that is refreshing as it is delicious. This recipe could be included in a Lite-Bleu menu. All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet.
- 1⁄3 ounce low-calorie powdered drink mix, Pineapple-Orange Flavor (1 tub Crystal Lite)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, very cold
- 1 navel orange, cut into 10 thin slices
- Empty contents of drink mix tub into large plastic or glass pitcher.
- Add club soda; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved. Stir in orange juice.
- Serve over ice cubes in 10 tall glasses. Add orange slice to each glass.
This is delicious. I had to make it without the orange garnish because I ate the last orange yesterday *blush*. You might want to use pulp free orange juice here if your not making the full amount because the pop fizz carried the pulp to the top and leaves it on the glass when it very quickly subsides. That doesn't look too good, lol. This could be served on a special occasions or for summer enjoyment on the deck. Made for Photo Tag.