1/1 Photo of Mock Mimosa (From Kraft)
A virgin brunch drink that is refreshing as it is delicious. This recipe could be included in a Lite-Bleu menu. All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 ounce low-calorie powdered drink mix, Pineapple-Orange Flavor (1 tub Crystal Lite)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, very cold
- 1 navel orange, cut into 10 thin slices
- 1Empty contents of drink mix tub into large plastic or glass pitcher.
- 2Add club soda; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved. Stir in orange juice.
- 3Serve over ice cubes in 10 tall glasses. Add orange slice to each glass.
Nutritional Facts for Mock Mimosa (From Kraft)
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-calorie powdered drink mix