1/4 Photos of Mock Mcgriddle
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Maple syrup crystals
- 1/4 cup maple sugar (king arthur sells this)
- 1/4 cup water (approx)
- maple flavoring (optional)
- 2Put small amount of sugar on plate.
- 3Add one drop of water (or flavoring), and roll sugar into a tiny, less then pea sized ball. Repeat until you have about 6-8 balls per pancake, depending on what you desire.
- 4fry bacon and leave to drain on paper towels.
- 5Take egg beaters and make 5 small egg patties in one of two ways : A -Use a coffee mug and cook 1/4 cup beaters in microwave until set or stove top using a small pancake form, set aside.
- 7Beat egg until fluffy.
- 8Add milk and melted butter.
- 9Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- 10Heat griddle until a drop of water sizzles and dances.
- 11pour 1/5 - 1/4 cup batter into skillet (think coffee mug sized) and press crystals into the top of the batter.
- 12cook until bubbly and turn. You should get 10 small pancakes.
- 13When done, arrange as follows:.
- 14Pancake, egg, 3 slices bacon, 1 piece cheese, pancake to make 5 sandwhiches.
- 15Cook on griddle until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Mcgriddle
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 898.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute