Recipe by D. Rose
Ok folks, don't laugh.. well, ok, I guess you can laugh because I did when my Brother told me to do this. It's hysterical but a quick fix. With all the McRib hype going around, I always wondered what the heck that Mickey D's sandwich was all about. I wasn't crazy for it at all.. but my 3 yr old son who I usually have to beg to eat loved it! now that it's gone again from MD's my Brother told me this is how he gets by. I hope this works for you! again, it's ok to laugh too!
Top Review by CJAY
I found a box of frozen pork rib patties at the store that I used to make my sandwich from. No corn or potatoes to mess with. They were a little bigger than the ones in the tv dinner so I used a regular size hoagie roll. This made one great sandwich! I loved the pickles and onions on this. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
- 1 (10 ounce) box , banquet's boneless pork rib patty frozen meal found in frozen aisles of stores (comes with the corn & mashed potatoes)
- 3 pickles, slices like md's uses (use the dill pickle chips)
- 2 -3 slices of raw onions
- 1 mini sub roll (use Maiers or your best judgement in the bread aisle)
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow instructions on the Banquet Frozen meal first. Heat up in Microwave as you would normally.
- Remove the Boneless Pork Rib Patty from the container and place on the mini sub roll.
- Spoon all the sauce from the microwavable container onto the patty & bread.
- Top with pickle chips and onions & enjoy.
- *the only suggestion I would say is that the patty from the Banquet meal is extremely thin. You may have to purchase 2 boxes like my Brother does to get the full thickness Mickey D's does. What he likes most, is that you get a nice side of potatoes and corn! too funny if you ask me!