Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
How is this not already posted here? Like mayo? Of course you do. Here's a much more guilt-free version. Found at Holistic Living website.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan, whisk in the cold water, and set the pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 to 2 minutes or until the mixture is clear. Remove from the heat and transfer to a small bowl.
- Whisk in the olive oil, vinegar, yogurt, mustard, and horseradish. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.