I made this last night for a potluck at the home of a low-carbing friend. I think it's pretty tasty, but what wouldn't taste good with an entire stick of butter and a full cup of sour cream?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam cauliflower thoroughly, until falling-apart soft.
- 2Drain in a colander, and cut away the stalk.
- 3Return to pan, add butter and mash until smooth.
- 4Add sour cream and seasonings, and stir well.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Mashed Potatoes (Cauliflower)
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.5 mg
- Sodium 186.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g