Recipe by Christa Sharp
This is a wonderful low carb dish, and it is also a great way to eat cauliflower. Those who aren't a fan of cauliflower may love this dish!
Top Review by ItalianMomof2
years ago i was on the "Think Thin" diet and they had a recipe similiar to this and haven't been able to find it. This recipe tastes identical to it! Thanks so much for posting! It was GREAT!!!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- onion flakes (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the cauliflower until it is very tender (about 15 minutes) drain and place into a mixing bowl add salt, pepper, butter, and any other spice to taste and begin mixing with a mixer add whipping cream slowly as you are mixing (be careful not to add too much!) Place the mixture into a Pyrex dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- If you want, you can sprinkle some shredded cheese on the top before baking, some extra butter, or a bit of paprika for color.