1/3 Photos of Mock Mashed Potatoes/Cauliflower
This is a great substitute for the real thing if you are on a low carb diet like Atkins. Good way to get your veggies too,even if you don't like cauliflower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or microwave cauliflower until Very soft.
- 2Put cauliflower in blender or food processor with butter and sour cream.
- 3Process or blend until creamy like mashed potatoes.
- 4Add seasonings to taste and serve immediately.
- 5Grated cheese or minced chives make a nice topping.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Mashed Potatoes/Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 87.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g