Recipe by Crabbycakes
This is a great substitute for the real thing if you are on a low carb diet like Atkins. Good way to get your veggies too,even if you don't like cauliflower.
Top Review by Rachael Barrett
I boiled my cauliflower in chicken broth til very soft , drained the broth and added remaining ingredients plus chopped chives. I used an old fashioned potato masher. I placed mixture in casserole dish, topped with cheddar cheese and baked til melted. UMMMMMMMMMMM.
- 2 cups cauliflower, finely chopped fresh or frozen works great
- 1 tablespoon real sour cream, more to your taste
- 1 tablespoon butter (not margarine)
- pepper or any other of your favorite seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or microwave cauliflower until Very soft.
- Put cauliflower in blender or food processor with butter and sour cream.
- Process or blend until creamy like mashed potatoes.
- Add seasonings to taste and serve immediately.
- Grated cheese or minced chives make a nice topping.